CAT6 Keystone Jack - 90 Degree, UTP, Punch Down
Part #: Infinity Cable Products
Cat6 Keystone Jack modules is a standardized snap-in package for mounting a variety of low-voltage electrical jacks or optical connectors into a keystone wall plate face plate, surface-mount box, or a patch panel. These keystone jacks are 8 position 8 conductor. Fit easily with terminated ethernet cables. Punch down with a Cat6 networking tool for solid contact and a clean look. These Cat6 keystone jacks are UL listed for safety measures and come packaged with a cover cap. Choose from our large section of color to organize your cable management or match up with your choice of cable.
- Use with Cat6 or cat6e cable unshielded cable. This can be cm, cmr or plenum rated ethernet cable.
- Perfect fit for you patch panels. The keystone jacks snap into any cat6 patch panel for easy installation
- UL Certified for quality assurance
- Terminate your cable wires with T568A or T568B. The wiring schemes are labeled on the side of the keystone jacks.
- 90° Keystone jack is for a a cable going straighter into the jack. These come with a cap to overlay the wires with for connections and to protect the wires
- Category 6 keystone jacks are also backwards compatible with any cat5e unshielded cable.
Q: Is this keystone jack ok to use with Cat6e cable?
A: Yes, this keystone jack can be used with our Cat6e riser or plenum cable. We recommend using this unshielded plug to connect with this jack.
Q: What tool is recommended?
A: When terminating Cat6 keystone jacks we recommend to use a Cat6 punch down tool or the network stripping tool which has a punch down feature as well. Make sure that the wires are fully contacted for optimal performance.
Q: Can you use Cat6 keystone jacks with Cat5e?
A: Absolutely ! Cat6 keystone jacks are backwards compatible with Cat5e cables.
Q: T568A or T568B?
A: For these keystone jacks you can choose whichever wire scheme you like. Both the color guides are on the side of these wall jacks.