CAT6 90 Degree UTP Keystone Jack
Part #: Infinity Cable Products
Cat 6 keystone module is standardized snap-in package for mounting a variety of low-voltage electrical jacks or optical connectors into a keystone wall plate face plate, surface-mount box, or a patch panel. 8 position 8 conductor.
- Use with Cat6 or cat6e cable unshielded cable. This can be cm, cmr or plenum rated ethernet cable.
- Perfect fit for you patch panels. The keystone jacks snap into any cat6 patch panel for easy installation
- UL Certified for quality assurance
- 90° Keystone jack is for a a cable going straighter into the jack. These come with a cap to overlay the wires with for connections and to protect the wires
- Category 6 keystone jacks are also backwards compatible with any cat5e unshielded cable.
Questions and Answers
Q: Is this keystone jack ok to use with cat6e cable?
A: Yes, this keystone jack can be used with our cat6e riser or plenum cable. We recommend using this unshielded plug to connect with this jack.