1000FT Cat8 Shielded CMP (Plenum) - 40Gb, 22AWG, 2000MHz, S/FTP, Solid, Bulk Networking Cable
Part #: TFP2204Z
We are proud to offer the first CAT8 CMP (Plenum) cable to be ETL verified in the world. Future proof your home, business network or data center with blazing fast speeds of up to 2000MHz. This Cat8 CMP cable comes constructed with double layered shielding for protection against electromagnetic interference. Category 8 Plenum cable is intended to support 25GBASE-T and 40GBASE-T applications for shorter distances up to 30 meters. Connect this cable with shielded connectors for a reliable and consistent network. Made of 100% pure copper conductors this cable will give you the signal integrity you want over long distances. If your looking to bring your network into the highest speeds possible on copper cable or want to future proof yourself for many years to come this cable is ready for you.
- The highest rated copper networking cable
- Ge the highest speed for copper cable at 40Gb and 2000Mhz
- Plenum (CMP) rated for areas with air flow
- Double shielded for extra protection from signal interference
- Perfect for PoE Applications
- Solid copper conductors for optimal performance over long distances
- Can be installed up to 98 Feet (30 Meters)
- Pairs nicely with shielded Cat8 plugs and Keystone Jacks
- UL Listed for safety and performance compliance
Cat8 Plenum (CMP) Specifications:
|Cable O.D.||8.2 ± 0.2 mm|
|Conductor||Solid, Pure Copper|
|Conductor O.D.||1.50 ± 0.02 mm|
|Installation Temp||0°C to 60°C|
|Bending Radius||4 X Overall Diameter|
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af,at,bt | PoE, Poe+, PoE++|
|Applications||IEEE Std 802.3bq-2016, 1G, 10G, 25G, 40GBASE-T and legacy speeds.|
Infinity Cable Products prides itself on offering the highest quality products possible. Our Cat8 CMP cable is tried and tested to ensure performance and compatibility.
Cat8 Plenum Specification
Q: Can you confirm the diameter of the actual copper conductor without insulation?
A: Our conductor on this Cat8 cable is about 0.61 to 0.62mm. This meets the standard requirements for 22AWG