Cat8 Keystone Jack - 180 Degrees, Auto Cover, Shielded
Part #: KJ-C8-CAT8
Bring your network into the future with these shielded Cat8 keystone jacks. Suitable for Cat 8, Cat 7a and Cat 7 cables these keystone jacks are great for building out your home network, business or large data centers. With its quality construction these jacks will give you hundreds of plug in and plug outs with your cables or connectors. New slim design gives you even more space in patch panels. Terminate using T568A or T568B wiring schemes with both standards printed on the sides to follow along. Our Cat8 keystone jacks easily snap into your 24 port or 48 port patch panels. Suitable for a connection up to 40Gb of data rate these connectors will help you bring your cable and network into the future. This keystone jack is the perfect choice for pairing with high speed ethernet cables such as our Cat7A riser, Cat7A plenum, Cat8 Riser or Cat8 Plenum. Punch down those cables wires with ease onto the jacks for a reliable and consistent connection your network has always wanted.
- Highest rated Keystone Jacks in the market
- Cat8 is rated for 40Gb and 2000MHz
- Terminate with A or B wiring pattern following the guide on the side
- Punch down your cables with AWG sizes from 22 to 24AWG
- Snaps right into shielded patch panels with 24 ports or 48 ports
- Auto cover prevents any dust from getting into gold contacts
- Plug in any ethernet cable into these keystone jacks port in the front
- Fits any standard wall plate
- Suitable for solid and stranded cable conductors
- PoE certified for high performance
- UL Listed and RoHS certified for safety and performance compliance
Cat 8 Keystone Specifications:
|Cable Compatibility OD||5.5mm to 9.0mm|
|Housing Material||Zinc Die-Cast and Nickel|
|Insulation Compatibility O.D.||0.95mm to 1.62mm|
|Wiring Scheme||T568A and T568B|
|Tool Free Termination||Yes|
|Use With||22AWG to 24AWG / Solid and Stranded|
|Operating Temp||-10°C to 60°C|
|Standards||ISO Cat8, IEEE 8.023af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+|
|Patch Panels||Fits 1U 24 Port and 1U 48 Port|
Use with Standard Blank Patch Panels and High Density Patch Panels
These Cat 8 keystone jacks are built for tool-less connection with your cables. Connect using either T568A or T568B wiring standards giving you the flexibility that your install requires. See here for more information
Q: Will the Cat8 Keystone jack fit a standard wall plate?
A: Yes this shielded keystone jack will fit into a standard wall plate. This easily pairs with any of our wall plates in our collection.
Q: Which RJ45 should we use for this Cat8 keystone?
A: We have a couple options. We have shielded RJ45's that can be used on Cat7A and Cat8 cables which will work with this jack. We also have field termination plugs that will fit into this keystone jack.
Q: Are these jacks 90 degree or 180 degree?
A: These Cat 8 keystone jacks are 180°