1000FT CAT7A Shielded CMR (Riser) - 10Gb, 23AWG, 1000MHz, S/FTP, Solid, Bulk Networking Cable
Part #: TFR2204T
Elite Cat7A CMR cable is ready to boost your network speed. This Cat7A cable is riser rated or also known as in wall rated making it the perfect choice for installations inside the walls and placed in between the flooring. This augmented versions of Cat 7 cable is double shielded and its jacket is flame retardant pvc giving you extra protection against increase temperatures after installation. The performance you get from this cable is high-speeds of 1000 MHz making it suitable for long runs of 10GBASE-T. Look no further as this top of the line cable will be your perfect solution for Ethernet, ATM, broadband video and PoE applications.
- Boost your network performance with 1000MHz and 10Gb
- Double shielded for extra protection from EMI and signal interference
- Perfect for PoE Applications
- Can be installed up to 328 Feet
- Pairs nicely with our Cat7A/8 plugs and shielded Keystone Jacks
- CMR Rated for In walls and between flooring and floors.
- Solid conductors make for a stronger signal over longer distances.
- UL Listed for safety and performance compliance
Cat7A CMR Specifications
|Cable O.D.||8.0 ± 0.2 mm|
|Conductor||Solid, Pure Copper|
|Conductor O.D.||1.45 ± 0.02 mm|
|Installation Temp||0°C to 60°C|
|Bending Radius||4 X Overall Diameter|
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af,at,bt | PoE, PoE+, PoE++|
|Applications||1000 Base-T. 1000 Base-TX, 10GBaseT and Legacy Speeds|
Infinity Cable Products prides itself on offering the highest quality products possible. Out Cat7A CMR cable is tried and tested to ensure performance and compatibility.
Q: How far can you run Cat7A Cable
A: Cat7A CMR cable can be installed up to 328 feet (100 meters)
Q: What layers of shielding are on this cable?
A: Our Cat7A cmr cable has each individual pair wrapped in metal foil and an overall braid wrapped around each
Q: Can Cat7A be terminated with RJ45's
A: You can use Rj45's with this cable. We do recommend our Rj45's to be able to fit the wires of this cable. You can also terminate this cable onto Cat8 Keystone jacks.