1000FT CAT6 Ultra Slim Stranded CM - 28AWG, UTP, Bulk Networking Cable
Part #: TPM2804N70
Our Elite Cat6 Ultra Slim stranded cable is 3.8mm vs 5.4mm of standard Cat6 cable. This cable is used in short runs between network interface cards (NICs) and wall plates or between concentrators, patch panels, hubs, and other rack mounted equipment. Stranded cable is more flexible than solid cable for bends around corners and behind computers from wall jacks. Save space in and around your patch panels and networking equipment with ultra slim 28AWG cable. These cables meet ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2-10 specifications. This cat 6 cable is perfect for your shorter runs and its bulk length makes it great for custom jobs.
- Get gigabit speeds up to 328 Feet
- Get up to 10Gb at shorter distances
- Save space in your networking enclosure and patch panels with ultra slim cable
- Stranded, pure copper conductors for optimal signal strength
- Super flexible design for connection in tight space and between networking gear
- Customize your cable runs with 1000 feet bulk lengths
- Easily cut down in to patch cables
- UL Listed for safety and performance compliance
Ultra Slim Cat6 Stranded Specifications:
|Category||Ultra Slim Cat6 Stranded|
|Cable O.D.||3.6 ± 0.2 mm|
|Conductor||Stranded, Pure Copper|
|Installation Temp||0°C to 60°C|
|Bending Radius||4 X Overall Diameter|
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af,at | PoE, PoE+|
Infinity Cable Products prides itself on offering the highest quality products possible. Our Cat5e CMP (Plenum) cable is tried and tested to ensure performance and compatibility.
Q: Does this cable have the remaining feet on jacket?
A: "Yes, This cable has a running length count every 2 feet"
Q: Can I run this cable from the router?
A: Yes, Cat6 cable can be ran from anywhere with an ethernet port. This cable is great in creating patch cables from routers to your end device.
Q: What connectors should I use with 28AWG Cat6?
A: For this cable you want to get RJ45s suitable for stranded cables. Also they want to be able to fit 28AWG cable. For keystone jack you want to use unshielded Cat6 type.