1000FT CAT6A CMP (Plenum) - 10G, 23AWG, UTP, Solid, 650MHz, Bulk Networking Cable
Part #: TUP2304S03
Our Elite Cat6A unshielded plenum rated cable is perfect for areas with air flow. Designed for high performance this cable can power audio, video, data and PoE applications. This unshielded Cat 6A cmp cable can support speeds up to 10Gb at lengths up to 328 Feet (100 meters) making it a great choice for longer runs in your home, office, data center or wherever ethernet is needed.
Plenum rated cable is required in air ducts and ceiling installations because of its higher fire retardant ratings. Our jacket is created with the highest grade FEP material for quality assurance during and after installation. All 1000ft is packaged on a wooden spool and is marked every two feet so you know how much length you have left. Certified, tried and tested this cable is trusted by many installers and we are sure its quality will show.
- Cat6A cable is rated for 10Gb up to 328 Feet
- Perfect for high speed data, audio, video and PoE applications
- UTP structure easily pairs with unshielded connectors
- Plenum (CMP) jacket for installs in areas with air flow (drop ceilings, between floors and spaces between structural ceiling
- Pure copper solid conductors for optimal signal strength
- Customize your cable run with bulk length of 1000ft
- Sweep frequency tested to 650MHz
- UL Listed for safety and performance compliance
Cat6A CMP UTP Specifications:
|Cable O.D.||8.1 ± 0.2 mm|
|Conductor||Solid, Pure Copper|
|Conductor O.D.||1.06 - 1.12 ± 0.02 mm|
|Installation Temp||0°C to 60°C|
|Bending Radius||4 X Overall Diameter|
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af,at,bt | PoE, PoE+, PoE++|
|Applications||IEEE 802.3 an, 1Gb, 10GBase-T and Legacy speeds|
Infinity Cable Products prides itself on offering the highest quality products possible. Our Cat6A unshielded plenum is tried and tested to ensure performance and compatibility.
Cat6A Unshielded Plenum Specification