1000FT CAT6A Shielded Stranded CM - 10GB, 26AWG, U/FTP, 1000FT, Bulk Networking Cable
Part #: TSM2604S03
Cat6A 26AWG stranded bulk cable is the perfect solution for creating patch cords and shorter run installations. The stranded wires in this cable makes it very flexible for tight spaces where computers or server racks would be. This cable is a step up version of Cat6 and meets all the required performance specs for Cat6A ratings. This Cat6A stranded cable can do up to 10Gb data transfer rates at longer distances of 328 Feet and has a frequency of 500MHz. The structure of this cable is U/FTP which has each individual pair shielded giving you extra protection from signal interference and EMI. It comes wrapped on a wooden spool for convenient pulls of the cable and most importantly giving you equal bend radius protecting the cables shielding inside the jacket. This Cat6A cm stranded cable comes in one thousand feet length giving you enough size to make custom patch cords to match your desired length. The jacket on this cable is also marked every two feet so you know how much length you are working with. When 10Gb, flexibility and shielding is what you need look to this 26AWG cable to get the job done.
- Cat6A cable is rated for 10Gb
- Save space with this slim 26AWG cable
- More thin than 23AWG and 24AWG cables
- Stranded conductors for flexibility around corners and tight areas
- Pure copper stranded conductors for optimal signal strength
- Easily cuts down to size for patch cables
- Shielded for protection from EMI
- Customize your patch cable sizes with 1000ft bulk length
- CM Rated for general use areas such as around the home or office
- UL Listed for safety and performance compliance
Cat6A Stranded CM Specifications:
|Cable O.D.||6.0 ± 0.2 mm|
|Conductor||Stranded, Pure Copper|
|Conductor O.D.||7 x 0.152 mm|
|Installation Temp||0°C to 60°C|
|Bending Radius||4 X Overall Diameter|
|Applications||IEEE 802.3 an, 1GB, 10GBase-T and Legacy speeds|
Infinity Cable Products prides itself on offering the highest quality products possible. Our Cat6A Shielded Stranded 26AWG cable is tried and tested to ensure performance and compatibility.
Q: Which connectors do you recommend to use with this cable?
A: For shielded cable it's necessary to have the whole cable channel shielded. We recommend pairing this cable with shielded Cat6A keystone jacks and RJ45 plugs.