1000FT CAT5e CMP (Plenum) - 24AWG, UTP, 350MHz, Solid, Bulk Networking Cable
Part #: TUP2404P03
- Get gigabit speeds up to 100 meters
- Perfect for home or business networks
- Plenum (CMP) rated cable for areas with air flow
- Reelex II Packaging for tangle and twist free pulls
- Easy to work with jacket makes terminating RJ45's and Keystone Jacks
- Pure copper solid conductors provide optimal signal performance over long distances
- UL Listed for top performance and safety measures
Cat5e CMP Specifications:
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Rip Cord||Yes, Polyester yarn|
|Cable O.D.||4.5 ± 0.2 mm|
|Conductor||Solid, Pure Copper|
|Conductor O.D.||0.83 - 0.85 ± 0.02 mm|
|Installation Temp||0°C to 60°C|
|Bending Radius||4 X Overall Diameter|
|PoE||IEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at|
|Applications||100BASE-T and 1Gb|
Infinity Cable Products prides itself on offering the highest quality products possible. Our Cat5e CMP (Plenum) cable is tried and tested to ensure performance and compatibility.
Q: Does this cable have the remaining feet on jacket?
A: Yes, This cable has a running length count every 2 feet
Q: What connectors can be used with this cable?
A: This Cat5e cmp cable cane be used with RJ45's and keystone jacks. Your installation will determine the best setup.
Q: What is Cat5e cmp used for?
A: Cat5e cmp (plenum) cables are used for areas with air flow. Common places for this is in drop ceiling, below flooring and HVAC. This cable is constructed with a higher fire retardant making it emit less toxic smoke and reduce the spread of flames. Which for areas with air flow is very important. Our cables come certified for safety and performance measures.